Undergoing surgery for getting a well contoured body will no more drain you of your financial resources, thanks to affordable liposuction in India. The cost of this body contouring procedure is often beyond the financial means of many in the West. On top of it, many health insurance schemes do not cover the plastic surgery citing it is an elective procedure.
No wonder, an increasing number of people who wish to improve their appearance are considering the aesthetic surgery in India to cut on costs. All forms of cosmetic surgery such as breast enhancement surgery and facelift surgery in India are priced at a fraction of their costs in the opulent countries of the West.
What is Liposuction?
- Liposuction is now an accepted way to obtain a better body. The popularity of the procedure can be gauged from the report 2010 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), as per which liposuction was the fourth most popular cosmetic procedure in the US in 2010 with nearly 203,106 procedures being performed in that year alone, a 2 percent increase over the previous year.
- Those considering liposuction surgery in India should know that there are two techniques used depending on the unique needs of the patient:
- Suction Assisted Lipectomy: This is the traditional method of liposuction. Though the technique is old, use of better instruments has improved the outcomes a lot.
- Ultrasound Assisted Lipectomy: As the name suggests, this procedure uses ultrasound energy to break down fat cells before they are sucked out. Though the surgeon finds this easier, the risk of either skin damage or fluid accumulation is greater.
- Most liposuction procedures are performed under general anesthesia, while if only a small amount of fat needs to be removed, local anesthesia can be used.
- Soon after the surgery a corset or pressure garment needs to be worn. This has to be used for at least three weeks.
- Heavy physical work can be resumed after four or six weeks.
Factors Affecting Liposuction Prices in India
- As stated earlier, the cost of liposuction in India is a fraction of what the cosmetic surgery costs in countries such as the US and the UK.
- Even when one factors in air-fare and in-country travel costs and the expenses related to a stay of a few weeks, the total liposuction surgery cost in India comes out to be very nominal.
- This is because it is cheaper to live in India.
- By choosing to undergo appearance enhancing surgeries such as lipo and rhinoplasty in India, a patient can save substantially.
- Nonetheless, liposuction prices in India depend on various factors such as choice of the city, the hospital, and the plastic surgeon and the amount of excess fat that needs to be removed. Get in touch with Aesthetic Surgery India to know more about liposuction in India.
Liposuction India – the Advantages
- Despite the low cost of liposuction surgery in India, the quality of services at the leading hospitals of the country are not compromised.
- Reputable hospitals in India have well-trained medical staff and the best equipment.
- India abounds with JCI and NABH accredited hospitals.
- These hospitals make use of the latest technology and have English-speaking staff.
- Another advantage of undergoing liposuction in India is that patients can get operated and convalesce with complete privacy far away from their home country.
By choosing to undergo liposuction in India, a person from the West can save substantially without losing out on the quality of care. A well chiseled body is no more a distant dream. Pack your bags and head to India!
Submit the request quote form on the right for more information on liposuction in India.